Total financial services industry venture financing deals worth $645m were announced in Asia-Pacific in July 2021, led by $250m venture financing of VNLIFE Corporation Joint Stock, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 0.2% over the previous month of $645.99m and a rise of 38.9% when compared with the last 12-month average of $464.29m.
Asia-Pacific held a 15.77% share of the global financial services industry venture financing deal value that totalled $4.09bn in July 2021. With a 7.31% share and deals worth $298.85m, Singapore was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s venture financing deal value across financial services industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 22 deals during July 2021, marking a decrease of 42.11% over the previous month and a drop of 12.00% over the 12-month average. India recorded six deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific financial services industry venture financing deals in July 2021: Top deals
The top five financial services industry venture financing deals accounted for 89.1% of the overall value during July 2021.
The combined value of the top five financial services venture financing deals stood at $574.96m, against the overall value of $645m recorded for the month.
The top five financial services industry venture financing deals of July 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) VNLIFE Corporation Joint Stock $250m venture financing deal with Dragoneer Investment Group,EDBI,General Atlantic Service Company,GIC,PayPal Ventures and SoftBank Vision Fund 1
2) The $180m venture financing of Bolttech Management by Activant Capital Group,Alpha Leonis Partners,B. Riley Venture Capital,Dowling Capital Partners,Tarsadia Investments and Tony Fadell
3) NIUM $80.4m venture financing deal with Beacon Venture Capital,Global Founders Capital,Rajaram Family Trust,Riverwood Capital,Rocket Internet and Vertex Growth Fund
4) The $29.56m venture financing of Syfe by Presight Capital,Unbound and Valar Ventures Management
5) Rivva $35m venture financing deal with Grok Ventures,NAB Ventures and Perennial Value Management