Total financial services industry venture financing deals worth $835.9m were announced in Asia-Pacific in November 2021, led by $300m venture financing of Globe Fintech Innovations, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 24.7% over the previous month of $1.11bn and a rise of 12.1% when compared with the last 12-month average of $745.85m.
Asia-Pacific held a 40.78% share of the global financial services industry venture financing deal value that totalled $2.05bn in November 2021. With a 14.63% share and deals worth $300m, the Philippines was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s venture financing deal value across financial services industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 32 deals during November 2021, marking an increase of 14.29% over the previous month and a rise of 10.34% over the 12-month average. India recorded seven deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific financial services industry venture financing deals in November 2021: Top deals
The top five financial services industry venture financing deals accounted for 84.9% of the overall value during November 2021.
The combined value of the top five financial services venture financing deals stood at $710m, against the overall value of $835.9m recorded for the month.
The top five financial services industry venture financing deals of November 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Amplo,Ayala,Bow Wave Capital Management,Globe Telecom,Insight Partners,Itai Tsiddon and Warburg Pincus $300m venture financing deal with Globe Fintech Innovations
2) The $220m venture financing of Garagepreneurs Internet by 8i Ventures Fund,Anfa,Blume Ventures,Gunosy Capital,Insight Partners,Moore Strategic Ventures,Sunley House Capital Management and Tiger Global Management
3) 1835i Ventures,Lone Pine Capital and Sequoia Capital China $100m venture financing deal with Airwallex
4) The $50m venture financing of BMXDM Technology Pte. Ltd. by Acheron,Alameda Research,Eterna Capital,Hack VC,Jump Capital,Nothing Research,Palm Drive Capital,Polychain Capital and Uncorrelated Ventures
5) Alpha JWC Ventures,Appworks,Atinum Partners,Genesis Alternative Ventures,Marubeni Ventures,UOB Venture Management and Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia $40m venture financing deal with Pace Enterprise