Allevo is one of the actors that plays on the financial services stage. Allevo provides software solutions that help banks,...
Allevo provides software solutions that process financial transactions and achieve compliance with standards and regulations.
These solutions are designed to solve issues for banks, companies, microfinance and public administration.
We focus on providing high-quality services to customers, making sure help is available when needed. These include system and architectural consultancy solutions from our team of experts.
Allevo uses agile methods in the software development lifecycle process, leveraging a long-lasting customer relationship and easing access to the latest technologies.
Software solutions and services for financial applications
Allevo’s platforms are designed to facilitate operations within the financial sector.
Our specialised bank solutions aim to deliver flow automation, end-to-end interoperability, operational risk containment, regulatory compliance, and reconciliation.
Our microfinance technologies focus on facilitating operations management by offering loan portfolio management capabilities, flow automation, reconciliation and integration with banks and modern monetary theories (MMTs).
We also provide innovative financial management solutions for companies and public administration entities.
Our solutions offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO), such as the open source distribution model enhances transparency, time-to-market, security and use of resources
- Compliance with local or international standards and regulatory requirements
- Interoperability between software platforms, legacy applications, distribution channels, new services, and customer interfaces
- A customer intimate strategy, as Allevo works closely with customers to address their specific issues and find the best way of solving their problems
- Software maintenance and support, measurable service performance, configuration and version management, error fixing and helpdesk improvement
- High-quality services in terms of audit and consultancy, project management, requirements analysis, solution integration and implementation, admin and user training, test and acceptance, and assistance
PSD2 compliance solutions
Allevo’s FinTP-Connect solution helps banks become compliant with PSD2 regulation requirements.
It achieves centralised management of requests coming from third-party providers (TPPs) on behalf of the final customer: requests from TPPs are retrieved, processed and transferred to the core banking system; answers are then returned to the TPP.
- API management
- TPP identification and validation for service access
- Regulation management to ensure strong customer authentication (SCA)
- User-activity tracking: TPP management and fraud risk management
- Log of services run by users
- Content or rules-based routing
- Native format configuration
Instant payment functionalities
FinTP-Instant connects back-office applications of a bank to a third-party instant payments service such as the Romanian ACH and TransFonD.
It retrieves payment messages in any format provided by these applications, ensuring their conversion to the ISO 20022 standard and routing them to the instant payments system.
- Straight-through processing
- Interface via web services
- Credit transfer instructions processing
- Message formatting exceptions from originator bank
- Automatic generation and routing of related messages
- Reports for received or sent instructions
- Clients and accounts list for processing incoming payments and generating the confirmation message to the instant payments system
Business continuity for financial institutions
Allevo’s Business Continuity solution provides financial transactions resilience, along with a set of guided procedures to handle both business as usual (including planned system downtime) and exception events.
It provides a flexible, reliable platform for building disaster-tolerant SWIFT Alliance Access computing environments, by real-time asynchronous mirroring SWIFT transactions and routing rules between two remote sites.
The solution was featured on the European Commission Trade website as an Exporters’ Success Story, as it is also implemented outside the EU.
Founded in 1998, Allevo is a certified SWIFT Business Partner, IBM Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Oracle Gold Partner.
We constantly develop the business and technical expertise of our team to keep pace with industry and technology advancement, as well as serve the best interests of our customers. We are also on the lookout for opportunities to expand our core competencies.
Allevo has been focused on the niche financial services sector, gaining banking, corporate, microfinance and public administration customers such as BCR (a member of Erste Group), Raiffeisen Romania, CEC Bank, ING Romania, Garanti Bank Romania, Amsterdam Trade Bank BV, A&D Pharma, Carrefour Romania, Moldindconbank Moldova, and the Romanian Ministry of Public Finance.